The most important WORK you will ever do will be done within the walls of your own HOME. -Herold B. Lee

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter fun!

I LOVE Easter! Not for the bunny, although Carmel Cadbury eggs are the BEST and I can't stop eating the Sweet-tart jelly beans, but it is a wonderful time to reflect on Christ and what He did! There is something about the weather warming up and spring that make me so happy and grateful for life! I did some yard work yesterday with Macy (DOMINATED the flower bed- that thing is a monster) and it was such a wonderful, quiet time to reflect on life.






We spent some time with friends yesterday and did a little Easter egg hunt for the kiddies. Macy ate so many jelly beans, I think it made her sick. (Literally, late last night she got a fever and we had to stay home from church today.) Poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment