The most important WORK you will ever do will be done within the walls of your own HOME. -Herold B. Lee

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A vacation inside a vacation!





So... Vacation in Utah has been wonderful so far! It it so good to see family! We went to Lagoon last week and I saw my brother, Brennan for the first time since he left on his mission to Chile. He is the same old, cute guy! He even brought not one, but two girls with him. My family had a little get together yesterday. It was my dad's birthday and Brin's graduation. Dad's truck broke down, and with Ri's help, he ended up buying a brand new "showroom" Toyota Tundra. It was by far the best looking truck they had on the entire lot, which is funny, because it's not like Dad. (But "it has a lift so he can drive through the snow drifts better while chasing deer".)Daddy Daryl paid for it all up front with cash. What a cutie!
Now for t he exciting part... We are driving to Seattle as we speak!(Yes, I am typing on Riley's new Ipad. He had to stop by the Apple store and bought it just a few hours ago.)Tomorrow we will hop on a cruise ship and be on our way to Alaska! Ri's dad had some time off and decided to go on vacation. He was kind enough to take us with him. I am so excited to have a week without Macy. My family is watching her. (So far she is having fun, but she learned to climb out of her play pen, so last night she would climb out, bang on the door, walk back to the crib and cry because she couldn't get in. That only lasted for three hours, so I'm sure she will be a handful. I miss my little angel though.)

7-day Cruise to Alaska... To be continued...



1 comment: