The most important WORK you will ever do will be done within the walls of your own HOME. -Herold B. Lee

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sitka!



Sitka... What can I say? Sitka is a very small town with not a whole lot to do! Lol, it was beautiful as ever with all the mountains and the ocean,so that in itself was good enough. We walked around the city and looked at the little shops and ended the day with some amazing crab cakes, and king crab legs! Yum, yum! Need I say more?
Did I mention all the food on the ship? I'm sure I gained ten pounds. It was worth it though! All you can eat, for free! Our trip revolved around food. We ate... Ate some more...went to the spa, and when we were done with that, we ate some more! There was a huge dessert show and I've never seen so many sweet things in one room. There were so many fancy cakes, pies, pastries, ice sculptures, fruit, objects made of food, sugar, edible flower arrangements, chocolate, and more. I was in heaven. Unfortunately, I didn't have my nice camera. I did get a few pics with the phone though.
The entertainment on the ship was fun! We saw broadway, singers and dancers, a magic show that blew our minds, and some comedy. Tons and tons of fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment