The most important WORK you will ever do will be done within the walls of your own HOME. -Herold B. Lee

Monday, April 23, 2012

31 Weeks!


Yep, that's the big belly! I can't believe that I only have less than 6 weeks until I am full term! I had a doctor's appointment today and everything went great! We scheduled an induction date, which will be nice to plan family's visits out here! June 14th is the big day! YAY! I was happy to see that I didn't gain any weight from my last visit, although I've been eating just the same... I feel a little better about myself this month (The nurse didn't get to laugh at me as I stepped on the scale, "Oooh, looks like somebody gained a little weight!"). I am SSOO done being pregnant! I'm also super nervous to have another newborn with Macy around, but I'm excited! I THOUGHT we had a name for the past few weeks, but of course, Riley came home one day from school and decided he didn't like it. So we are back at nothing :) There is still so much on my to-do list, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but nothing I can't handle!




1 comment: